> Discuss Your Legal Issue > Ask a Lawyer > Civil Rights > My 12yrs son was assaulted by a school aid

My 12yrs son was assaulted by a school aid

1 Answers. Asked on Nov 17th, 2014 on Civil Rights - New York
More details to this question:
My son was running in the lunch room the school aid told him to have a seat so my son sat wheres the lunch table then the school aid went and told him to get up and sit wheres the bench so he grab mY son wrist and now my has a mark of the school aid the doctor told he got a contusion on his wrist hand that's how hard he grab my son the doctor told me he has a contusion on his wrist
Answers Showing 1 out of 1
Alena Shautsova at Law Office of Alena Shautsova
Licenced in NY
Answered on Nov 17th, 2014 at 9:22 PM

Did you file police report? DId you complain to the school administration?

Report Abuse
Civil Rights
Every person has certain civil rights, granted to the by the U.S. Constitution, Bill of Rights, the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and other federal, state and local laws. Civil rights laws deal with a variety of topics, including human rights, women's rights, disabled rights and gay rights. Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, which bans employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex or national origin, is one of the best-known civil rights laws in recent history. If your civil rights have been violated, a civil rights attorney can help you take legal action.
Have an Civil Rights Question?
It’s Free & Easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Top Contributing Lawyers
Mark Tischhauser, Esq.

Attorney - Florida

311 Answers, 19 Legal Topics

Patrick Johnson

Attorney - Tennessee

239 Answers, 43 Legal Topics

Michael D. Siegel

Attorney - New York

149 Answers, 26 Legal Topics

Michael E. Fiffik

Attorney - Pennsylvania

124 Answers, 21 Legal Topics

Bruce Robins

Attorney - New York

100 Answers, 8 Legal Topics

R. Sam Price

Attorney - California

93 Answers, 13 Legal Topics

Lori Nevias

Attorney - New York

91 Answers, 31 Legal Topics

Civil Rights Local Law Firms  
In United States change location
Please select state Update
Do It Yourself Legal Forms

Popular Forums