In January 11, 2002, I went to Vermont and did a Civil Union with my X.. In 2006 we split.what is next step to have resolved if any ?? Live in TN

Asked on Jul 11th, 2017 on Civil Rights - Tennessee
More details to this question:
Not sure if I need to file for divorce or how to resolve a Civil Union in 2002 Done in Vermont..
Answered on Jul 13th, 2017 at 5:40 PM
Need to contact attorney Abby Rubenfeld in Nashville to answer your question. 

If you would like to contact me personally by either phone or email, you may do so as follows: Patrick Johnson, Johnson, Scruggs & Barfield, 95 White Bridge Road, S. 508, Nashville, Tennessee, 37205, email:; Cell: 615-646-9417; Office: 615-352-8326

Report Abuse

Ask a Lawyer

Lawyers from our extensive network are ready to answer your question.

0 out of 150 characters