an investor bought a property adjacent to mine and crossed over my 6 foot chain link fence to cut down trees on my property and destroyed my fence

Asked on Feb 22nd, 2016 on Civil Rights - Connecticut
More details to this question:
what type of lawyer should i contact
Answered on Mar 15th, 2016 at 10:21 AM
The neighbor infringed upon your property rights. You have to access your damages and monetize the loss of these treet so that a lawyer can build a lawsuit. We would be happy to explain further for you. You need a litigator and we litigate. Please feel free to contact us at (203) 870-6700.

Report Abuse

Ask a Lawyer

Lawyers from our extensive network are ready to answer your question.

0 out of 150 characters