can I recover punitive damages for a police brutality

Asked on Jul 29th, 2017 on Civil Rights - Connecticut
More details to this question:
while disagreeing with an officer another one overheard me an subsequently attacked me for no reason.
Answered on Aug 02nd, 2017 at 2:08 PM
Without more information about how this event transpired I can not offer an adequate answer.  However, I would welcome the opportunity to discuss the matter further with you and offer what information I can. It is very possible that you have a good civil case.  I need to know about the injuries and the background.

Report Abuse

Ask a Lawyer

Lawyers from our extensive network are ready to answer your question.

0 out of 150 characters