Hello, If someone got married in Clayton, George but they were living in Gatlinburg, TN- where and how can be checked if the marriage was annuled? THX

Asked on Jul 24th, 2017 on Civil Rights - Tennessee
More details to this question:
Answered on Jul 24th, 2017 at 6:38 PM
There is no data base that allows you to check. Check in the county for both George and Tennessee.

If you would like to contact me personally by either phone or email, you may do so as follows: Patrick Johnson, Johnson, Scruggs & Barfield, 95 White Bridge Road, S. 508, Nashville, Tennessee, 37205, email:; Cell: 615-646-9417; Office: 615-352-8326

Report Abuse

Ask a Lawyer

Lawyers from our extensive network are ready to answer your question.

0 out of 150 characters