Need an attorney who can help me with Police misconduct, excessive force, false arrest, and several violations upon me. I am visually impaired&diabeti

Asked on Nov 11th, 2017 on Civil Rights - Connecticut
More details to this question:
I was arrested and been by Stafford Police Department on October 9 after stating I diabetic and visually impaired and trying to get home after Yankee playoff game. They accuse me of lying I was more focused on me hitting the back of the cab driver’s car which I paid for, I was taking me to the wrong address in Stamford not to Greenwich where I was wanting to go. They accuse me of lying arrested me broke my finger which had to be operate on twice to correct it because the break was so severe most of Rachel violated I wasn’t taken care of for eight hours when I was in jail no water no Enslin no care they gave people that had to take a shittoilet paper but they wouldn’t take care of me They brought me to the hospital around 6:30 AM in shackles want to cut my ankles and in handcuffs without any medical tension water or insulin my blood sugar was 385… I was pretty irate at this point… Just need to be addressed I want to lawsuit against these fags/idiots had beateme also a picture of a
Report Abuse
Answered on Nov 13th, 2017 at 9:35 AM
You need a criminal defense attorney and someone to tell you not to call the police offensive and homophobic names on an open website that anyone can review or find. Feel free to contact us and ask for William Whewell 203-870-6700.

Report Abuse

Ask a Lawyer

Lawyers from our extensive network are ready to answer your question.

0 out of 150 characters