Searching for a attorney that deal with prison rape

Asked on Jun 26th, 2017 on Civil Rights - Tennessee
More details to this question:
This incident happened in Mississippi prison he now lives in Tennessee need help so bad.
Answered on Jun 26th, 2017 at 11:13 AM
Need to find an attorney in Mississippi to handle the case.

If you would like to contact me personally by either phone or email, you may do so as follows: Patrick Johnson, Johnson, Scruggs & Barfield, 95 White Bridge Road, S. 508, Nashville, Tennessee, 37205, email:; Cell: 615-646-9417; Office: 615-352-8326

Report Abuse

Ask a Lawyer

Lawyers from our extensive network are ready to answer your question.

0 out of 150 characters