So my husband was beaten by correction guards in rikers island while he was restrained and they broke two ribs and he has a punctured long can he sue

Asked on Jul 16th, 2017 on Civil Rights - New York
More details to this question:

Ask a Lawyer

Lawyers from our extensive network are ready to answer your question.

0 out of 150 characters